Sunday, June 30, 2013

Trade Bait: Hall-of-Famer and also Boomer's Pants

Check out the goods. If you see something you like, let me know what you have to trade.

Bob Gibson:2005 Fleer Classic Clippings Cut of History Jersey

Tom Glavine: 2001 Fleer Genuine Material Issue jersey

Chipper Jones: 2011 Leaf Limited Materials

Cesar Geronimo: 2005 Topps Pristine Title Threads Relics

Roberto Alomar: 2011 Topps 60 Relics

Pedro Martinez: 2002 UD Authentics Retro Star Rookie Jersey

Al Oliver: UD Prospect Premieres Heroes of Baseball Game Bat

Hideo Nomo: 2004 Leaf Shirt Off My Back jersey

Edgar Martinez: 2002 UD Diamond Connection jersey

Rod Carew: 2007 UD Sweet Spot Classic Memorabilia

Boomer Wells: 2002 UD 40-Man Super Swatch

Juan Marichal: 2004 SP Legendary Cuts Swatches

Orlando Cepeda: 2011 Topps Glove Manufactured Nameplate

Gaylord Perry: 2005 Throwback Threads Jersey

Reggie Jackson / Ike Davis: 2009 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Back to Back Materials

So, make me an offer if you dig anything you see. My want lists are at the top of the page. You can also find the link to my trade bait page for more. I look forward to trading.

6 comments:

  1. I'll trade for the Bob Gibson jersey you've got there. I've got some Miggy's you need along side some other Tigers cards I'm sure you could use. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in the Gaylord Perry and a few other cards you have available. I have a Ripken jersey, Kaline Auto, and Cabrera jersey I would be willing to trade if you are interested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eltoro2012, I tried to email you, but I'm thinking my messages didn't make it. Send me a message: dustinhoff86 at gmail dot com

      The Perry is yours and I'm sure I can find more for you. I'm very interested.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. เป็นบริษัทกำจัดปลวกเชียงใหม่ ฉีดปลวกเชียงใหม่ราคาถูก เน้นความคุ้มค่า เพื่อลดค่าใช้จ่ายของลูกค้า กําจัดปลวกเชียงใหม่ราคา บริษัทกําจัดปลวกเชียงใหม่ราคา ฉีดปลวกเชียงใหม่ราคา กําจัดปลวกเชียงใหม่ราคา เริ่มต้นเพียง 3,500 บาท โปรโมชั่นสำหรับลูกค้าที่ฉีดเพื่อป้องกันปลวกประจำปี ตามขนาดพื้นที่ของบ้าน .โดยอัดน้ำยาฉีดปลวกใต้ดิน ฉีดปลวกทั้งภายใน และภายนอกบ้าน วางเหยื่อล่อปลวก และ วางท่อปลวก พร้อมทั้งให้คำปรึกษาตามความต้องการของลูกค้าได้ทุกรูปแบบ. ประเมินราคาฟรี ไม่มีค่าใช้จ่ายใดๆ รับกำจัดปลวกทั้งจังหวัดเชียงใหม่ ลำพูน ลำปาง เชียงราย พะเยา แพร่ เรารับงานทุกตำบล ทุกอำเภอ ในเชียงใหม่ , อำเภอเมืองเชียงใหม่ , ศรีภูมิ , พระสิงห์ , หายยา , ช้างม่อย , ช้างคลาน , วัดเกต , ช้างเผือก , สุเทพ , แม่เหียะ , ป่าแดด , หนองหอย , ท่าศาลา , หนองป่าครั่ง , ฟ้าฮ่าม , ป่าตัน , สันผีเสื้อ , หางดง , อำเภอแม่ริม , อำเภอสะเมิง , อำเภอสันป่าตอง , อำเภอสันกำแพง , อำเภอสันทราย , สันทรายหลวง , สันทรายน้อย , สันผักหวาน , หนองควาย , บ้านปง , น้ำแพร่ chiangmai termite control

    ReplyDelete
  5. กำจัดปลวกโคราช ( korat termite ) เป็นบริษัทกำจัดปลวกโคราช ฉีดปลวกโคราชราคาถูก เน้นความคุ้มค่า เพื่อลดค่าใช้จ่ายของลูกค้า. มีขั้นตอนการฉีดปลวกเหมือนกับบริษัทใหญ่ราคาแพง. ราคากำจัดปลวกโคราช ต่อครั้ง

    ReplyDelete