Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Brief Break with 1963 Kaline

For those of you that teach or take classes, you know how crazy this time of the year is. This semester has been especially insane, and I find myself missing baseball when I need that distraction the most. It happens every year.

I know I'm neglecting the blog, and I consider it a privilege to be able to write to you collectors out there whenever I can squeeze out a little time.

This weekend, I managed to finally update my want lists after a ton of great trades. I need to get some more going and I need to post and thank the great guys who've sent me stuff lately. But for now, here's one cool card added to my player collection lists.

 
 It didn't come from a trade, but instead the ol' eBay. It's a pretty battered example of a 1963 card, which means I nabbed it for a song, under $3 shipped. And I think this is one of the better '60s Kaline cards. I was happy to add this to my newly updated player collection lists. 

1 comment:

  1. No two ways about it, that is a great card! Love the photo choice along with the green/yellow color combo.

    ReplyDelete