Monday, September 12, 2011

Trade Fodder and New and Improved Want Lists

I've made some changes to the want lists, making them a bit easier to search with links to my set and player collections, rather than one unruly list. Check it out and see for yourself, and let me know if my simplifying has only made things more complicated.

I thought I'd celebrate the new want lists by posting some trade bait.


Joe Koshansky: 2008 Finest Blue Refractor, numbered to 399

Jamie D'Antonia: 2008 Bowman Draft Prospects Jersey


Keith Hernandez: 2004 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites Refractor, numbered to 299

Vladimir Guerrero: 2005 Topps Heritage Chrome, numbered to 1956



Gaby Sanchez: 2011 Topps 60 Auto


Johnny Bench: 1974 and 1975 Kellog's, of the well-loved variety

Scott Podsednik: 2006 Bowman Heritage Pieces of Greatness, game-used bat


Gary Sheffield: 2002 UD Authentics Stars of '89 Jersey


Bruce Sutter: UD Legendary Icons Jersey

If you see anything you like, make me an offer. Leave a comment or send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment