Friday, December 28, 2012

Trade Bait: Restocking the Stockings with Game-Used Stockings

Cards for trade. Take a look and let me know if anything strikes your fancy.

Joe Morgan: 2012 Topps Historical Stitches

Rick Hague: 2009 UD Signature Stars USA Star Prospects Jersey Autographs #ed 154/399

Michael Young: 2008 Allen & Ginter Relics

Esmil Rogers: 2010 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs

Jerry Sands: 2011 Topps Pro Debut Materials (some creasing around swatch)

Adam Lind: 2012 Allen & Ginter Relics

Jim Thome: 2004 Ultra Turn Back the Clock Jersey
 
David Ortiz: 2010 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics

Johnny Damon: 2012 Allen & Ginter Relics

Cole Rohrbough: 2008 Playoff Contenders Season Ticket Autographs

B.J. Upton: 2012 Topps Golden Moments Relics

Martin Prado: 2012 Topps Golden Moments Relics

Nomar Garciaparra: 2003 Sweet Spot Swatches

Ruben Sierra: 2005 Bazooka Blasts Bat Relics

Justin Upton: 2009 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Memorabilia

Duanel Jones: 2011 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Franchise Futures Signatures #ed 616/890

Ian Kinsler: 2010 Upper Deck Game Jersey (crease around swatch)

Scott Rolen: 2004 Flair Diamond Cuts Game Used

Cole Hamels: 2007 Sweet Spot Sweet Swatch Memorabilia

Chad Billingsley: 2009 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics

Kosuke Fukudome: Allen & Ginter Relics

Leave me a comment or send me an email (dustinhoff86(at)gmail(dot)com) if you want anything here and make me an offer. I'm looking for similar cards for my player collections, or other things off my want lists. And don't forget to check out the trade bait page for other cards. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. I'll bite on the Jays new bullpen/mop-up guy in Esmil Rodgers. I tried to get it on COMC but my lowball offers seemed to offend some vendors. And hell, the Lind, too, since I doubt he's ever leaving Toronto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Prado is a nice card and it is also the name of a small mall in Atlanta. Martin would be welcome at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI !! I used your link at " The Daily Dimwit " & Sam.
    I See you have some Verlander, Kaline & other needs . Would you have any Alan Trammells for trade ? I collect Mostly Trammell , Verlander , Kaline & am in the process of putting together Tigers Team sets . Let me know & maybe we can get a trade together! Everything but the Trammells are up for trade ! Jeff
    Heres my wantlist too :
    http://www.sportscardfun.com/member-menu.asp

    ReplyDelete