Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ripping 2001 Bowman Heritage, Round Two

In my last post, I showed off my glorious pack rip of 2001 Bowman Heritage. I'd mentioned there were two packs selling for $5.99, and, hey, come on, how could I pass up on that other one, too? So here we go:

The action shots: Livan Hernandez, Fernando Vina, Jimmy Rollins

Sidney Ponson, Mac Suzuki, Bobby Abreu. A bunch of boring close-up head-shots.


The batting poses: Julio Lugo short print, Jose Hernandez, J.D. Closser

And, the best for last, what you've all been waiting for:


The amazing Bobby Seay. OK, nothing amazing here. You can't blame a guy for trying to build suspense.

I think I scored the worst two packs you could pull of this product. I guess I got two short prints, though I doubt many are working on completing this set, so big deal. It's the drabbest design ever, modeled after an ugly vintage set.

There you have it. But I'm not feeling too bad. I never thought I'd have a chance to bust a pack of this. My biggest regret is that I didn't ask the store owner if I could keep the box these packs were in, which is perhaps the best looking part of this set.

If anyone needs any of these, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment