Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Trade Bait: Inks and Fabrics

Time to try and get some more trades going. Everything you see is up for trade.

2007 Goudey Graphs Auto: Anibal Sanchez.


2003 Fleer Tradition Jersey (with a stripe): Jeromy Burnitz.


2010 Topps Peak Performance Relics Jersey: Ubaldo Jimenez.

2010 Bowman Platinum Prospects Refractor Auto: Nate Tenbrink.


2007 Tristar Autothentics Auto: Colby Rasmus.


2004 SP Prospects National Honors USA Jersey: Taylor Teagarden.


2007 Bowman Prospects Auto (on card): Joshua Rodriguez.

If you see anything you like, leave a comments or send me an email. My want list are at the top of the page, and don't forget to check out the trade bait page, also at the top. Let's do some trading.

3 comments:

  1. Interested in the Rasmus. If I can find enough to entice you, that Nelson Cruz auto interests me as well. I'll e-mail you later tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, make that Thursday evening haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in the Teagarden and the two Kellogg's Bench cards from your list. Are the cards listed in your want list for Ivan Rodriguez cards you HAVE or cards you WANT?

    ReplyDelete