Saturday, September 22, 2012

Here Comes More Trade Bait

Here are a bunch of cards up for trade. If you're interested, let me know and send me an offer. 
 
Bret Boone: 2001 Topps Traded (jersey (maybe, we just don't know anymore))

Ryan Zimmerman: 2008 UD Heroes Blue #ed 139/200

Josh Donaldson: 2010 Topps Chrome Auto

Johnny Damon: 2005 Topps Update All-Star Stitches (jersey (or a swatch of the Caveman's recliner))


Manny Ramirez: 2004 Bazooka Blasts Bat Relics

Al Leiter: 2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Fabric (jersey)

Kila Ka'aihue (Did I say that right?): 2010 Topps Chrome (auto)

James Loney: 2008 SP Legendary Cuts Destination Stardom (or maybe Boston) Memorabilia (jersey)

Travis Hafner: 2008 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection (jersey)

Mitch Moreland: 2012 Topps Golden Moments Relics (jersey)


Reggie Sanders: 2002 Topps Traded Tools of the Trade Relics

 
Jim Thome/David Bell (Like you care about this guy): 2003 Topps Pristine Corners Relics (bat)


And don't forget about my trade bait page where you'll find more cards up for grabs. I'm looking for something similarly GUed or autoed or vintage that pertains to the collection, but just let me know what you're thinking. You can check out my want lists above. You can leave a comment or shoot me an email: dustinhoff86 at gmail dot com. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Ryan Zimmerman: 2008 UD Heroes Blue #ed 139/200
    Jim Thome/David Bell (Like you care about this guy): 2003 Topps Pristine Corners Relics (bat)Please i'll email you an offer shortly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al Leiter: 2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Fabric (jersey)

    and

    Daniel McCutchen: 2008 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractor (auto) from your page please.

    I will find some stuff for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like the Bret Boone and Travis Hafner.
    I'll send an email offer.

    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be interesting in the Kila Ka'aihue and the Josh Donaldson

    ReplyDelete