Sunday, March 20, 2011

Trade Bait: Pants Edition

You know the routine. Some of the scans get a bit cut off, and there's some tape residue on some of the top loaders, but the cards are all in nice condition, including the pants. Here are the cards up for trade:
Starting things off with some Miguel Tejada pants, of the 2004 Topps Heritage variety.

This one says shirt, so I guess I'll buy that. Some interesting Hollywood material from Bruce Almighty, movie-worn by Jim Carrey. It's all stripey and famous and stuff. This comes from 2008 Upper Deck Piece of History.

Some fine black slacks from Cecil's son. Prince Fielder game-worn from 2010 Upper Deck.


From my favorite set, 2007 Bowman Heritage, a piece of cloth (maybe pants?) from Rocco Baldelli.

Everyone loves a piece of pants with a stripe in it. Here's a Curt Schilling card from 2002 Upper Deck Rookie Update.

Shoot me an email (dustinhoff86 at gmail dot com) if you're interested in trading for any of these cards. I'd prefer to trade relic for relic or auto. Something game-worn by a Tigers player or from one of the players in my player collection. Make me an offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment