Sunday, October 16, 2011

Two Tigers and a Tiger

I woke up today to gray skies and a mild hangover, and that's all fitting. The Tigers are out, in an embarrassing blow-out loss. And Harpukkah's done. It was really fun working on that series. Nice to have a direction for posting. (If you didn't check out the 8 days of Harpukkah, scroll down, man!)

Now, I'm wandering aimlessly. I have stuff to post, but the anticlimactic conclusion of the holidays and the Tigers loss have put in a posting funk.

What can cheer me up?

Loooouuuu! Thanks, Lou. I needed that. This card was a top need on my want lists for a long time. I picked this up off of eBay a few months ago. Lord knows I'd never want to try to pick this card up at a Michigan card shop or show, where it would sell for more than book price. Michigan still has the hots for Lou.

Lou needs a friend, though.


The duo is complete. Tram and Lou reuniting makes me feel a bit better about not seeing the Tigers again until spring.

I was saving this scan for when the Tigers made it to the WS, but I guess now is as good a time as any. Here's comes awesome:


No comments:

Post a Comment